Peter Kelaher Director of PK Property has been a highly sought after property commentator since starting the concept of Buyers Agents back in 1997.
Peter’s honest independent advice on what the property market is really doing has earned him a reputation as one of the key people media go to when the property maze needs to be deciphered, and delivered to the public in real terms.
The following is a snapshot of what Peter has been involved in since revolutionising the way buyers purchase property here in Sydney.
- Property Editor for Channel 7’s the “Morning Shift”and “The Morning show”
- Property commentating on Sky Business Channel
- Regular appearances on Channel Nine News, Channel Nines Today Show and Mornings with Kerri Anne.
- Property Commentating Channel Ten News
- Commentary 2 GB Radio Station
- Property Columnist for News Limited newspaper
- Regular property commentator for Sydney Morning Herald, Sunday Telegraph, Australian and Financial Review newspapers
- Property Editor for Peninsula Living Magazine
- Regular appearances in Mosman Daily, Manly Daily, Wentworth Courier , North shore times
- Commentary in Money Magazine
- Commentary Mortgage Choice Magazine
Peter also wrote a home buyers advice column in News Limited “North Shore Times” paper every week for seven years. To view over 500 of these articles please click here
PK Property Seminars
Peter is also called upon regularly by the following organisations to present property seminars to their clientele which helps equip and educate them to be confident property purchasers.
- National Australia Private Bank Sydney and Asia
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia Private Bank
- Westpac Private Bank Sydney and Asia
- ANZ Private Bank Sydney & Asia
- Australian Chamber of Commerce Asia
- Mortgage Choice
- Australian Taxation Services Asia Division
If you would like Peter Kelaher to be a keynote property speaker for your company, or be available for comment on the Australian Property market please contact him today on (+ 612) 9960 1066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org